Sunday, June 24, 2007

Am back home and really tipsy this time!
Went to Amk , met up with Tong, Raymond & Co.
Had dinner at A star , freakin' full.
Then waited for Mei mei to come.
Went to withdraw cash, then cabbed to Boat Quay.
Amber21 was full, so headed to Double C.
My bad for missing Teddy Bez tonight.
Though I promised Justin & Ilene.
Had Vodka and lots of jugs of beer.
Drank till I was really mabok.
Had a fun time disturbing Aaron and Tong with Ben & Co.
Saw Christine and Barry there.
Aftermath , cabbed to Amk for prata supper.
Then cabbed home :D
School's reopening like tomorrow. Oh my :(
And my memory card is corrupted.
So no pictures for the time being.
Though I really wanna show Aaron's cup of '' Icy Vodka ''.
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home